Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Friday, February 15, 2013

BO: The Gross of It

I've recently been paying a LOT more attention to my body and what it's telling me.  The last few weeks I've been noticing a strange scent to my body odor.  It's not the usual sweat odor I've had in the past.  What does it smell like?  Well, slightly like ammonia.  What causes this body odor?  Too much protein, not enough low glycemic index carbohydrates; nuts, dairy, veggies, soy milk, pasta, fruits, rice, popcorn, oatmeal, citrus fruits, peaches, apples, prunes,  pineapple, leafy greens, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower....there's more, but there's a good basis, and not enough water!  So, as usual, I'm going to talk up WATER!  It's good for you, it helps your body release toxins and balance pH....DRINK IT!  Not tea, coffee, soda, juice, sports drinks....just WATER!  Now, the good of lately, I've been really watching what I eat, so much that the bad has happened, I don't have enough carbohydrates in my body.  I haven't been working out extremely hard, but have been living a VERY active lifestyle full of kid chasing, housework and traveling. 


1 comment:

  1. Useful post. Before choosing the domain name, business oriented keyword and smart and sweet in minimum letters is important




    Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | Body Buildo | Fair Look | Slim Pro | Sandhi Sudha | Hot Shapers | Step Up Height Increaser

    ReplyDelete