Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chocolate Shakeology Recipes


Here's some great Chocolate Shakeology Recipes I've found the last 6 months I thought I'd share!  I LOVE warm shakes, they helped me kick a pot-a-day coffee habit and they're just SO good.

Shakeology Peanut Butter Cups
4 Tbsp Chocolate Shakeology
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
4 Tbsp PB2
2 Tbsp Water
3 mini cupcake foils

Microwave coconut oil to melt, then stir chocolate shakeology with coconut oil.
In a separate bowl combine PB2 and Water.
Put 1 tsp chocolate Shakeology mixture in bottom of foils.
Put 1 tsp PB mixture in foils.
Top cups with rest of the chocolate Shakeology mixture.
Freeze 5-10 minutes and ENJOY!


Chocolate  Coconut SHAKE
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1 cup almond milk
1 cup of ice
a splash of coconut extract
BLEND and Enjoy!

Chocolate Caramel Mocchiato 
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1 c coffee
1 c warm milk
1 Tbsp Coffeemate Caramel Mocciato

Chocolate PeanutButter Coffee
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1 cup warm milk
1 cup coffee
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter or PB2 or Chocolate PB2

HOT Chocolate
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
2 cups warm milk

Frothy Chocolate Shake
1 c milk
1 c frozen vanilla yogurt
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
BLEND

*If it states to blend, I put it in the blender, otherwise, I just use a shaker cup.

1 comment:

  1. Thx for posting! The coffee caramel macchiato was just what I was craving <3 and it tasted as good as it sounds

    ReplyDelete