Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Shopping List

As a child, and still today, my mom always went to the grocery store without a list.  She goes to the grocery store daily.  I can't live like that.  We have a small grocery store, it's a little costly.  So, I make a trip every 7-10 days to get groceries.  Here's what my list usually consists of:

Peaches
Apples
Oranges
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Onion
Broccoli
Carrots
Peppers
Strawberries
Grapes

Juice Boxes (100% juice)
V8 Splash
Fruit Snacks (No Sugar Added)

Salmon
Chicken Breasts

Salad Dressing
Ketchup
Mustard
Croutons
Dried Fruit

Bread
Buns
Cereal
Marshmallows

Bottled Water
Orange Juice (Cartons)
Trop 50
Bologna
Yogurt
Milk
Lactaid
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Keep in mind, we have our own beef and I do order quite a bit of g-free flours, nuts and stuff from nuts.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment