Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Monday, June 4, 2012

Swim Challenge


I was going to do this in the month of June, but the pool in town wasn't filled until this weekend.  It's still my goal for June, but it's a stretch.  So, monthly for June AND July it's my challenge for myself to swim 50 miles each month.  It's going to be hard for June, but if I can do it in June, I'll up it for July.

So, if you'd like to join me from 12-1 for a nice lap swim at the LaHarpe Community Swimming Pool, you'll probably find me there most weekdays. But, I'm waiting until next week (June 11) and hoping the water warms up just a tad.  Come join me or challenge yourself to some great workouts this summer.  Heck, even if you just walk in the water, you'll add resistance to your walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment